At BigBuy we work to continually offer more shipping options and better transportation rates for our customers deliveries.
Among other things, we have reached agreements with new transportation agencies, and we now have more than 50 couriers fully integrated into our platform. We have also introduced the Pallet delivery option for large quantity or high-volume orders, and we continue to improve the rates for deliveries.
Pallet delivery: New pallet agencies
From now on, when adding an order with over 0.8m3 of merchandise to your cart, BigBuy will offer the Pallet delivery option and automatically indicate the estimated delivery time and cost.
Pallet delivery is the ideal type of delivery for large quantity or high-volume orders. Remember that this option is only available for unloading pallets, and the customer cannot access the shipping tracking/tracking ID from their Control Panel.
New couriers for dropshipping
At BigBuy, we have a multitude of transportation agencies integrated into our platform, and we have programmed the logistics and specific circumstances for each of them. These specific circumstances include, among other things:
- Restrictions on measurements, weights
- Restrictions on remote areas, postcodes, specific areas
- Restrictions on materials such as liquids, flammables, batteries, etc.
- Extra costs on rates for certain restrictions
- Rates based on weight/parcels and others on volume/m3
- Price deviation, because of over-packing to ensure shipment
How to view the new rates and couriers
It’s very simple. Just add a product to your basket, enter a postcode, and BigBuy will automatically suggest the most suitable couriers for its shipment.
How to integrate this information into your e-commerce
If you are a BigBuy customer and have an active Wholesale Pack, you can integrate all information on these transportation agencies into your e-commerce. We offer different ways of doing this:
- 360º Dropshipping Shop: Our turnkey stores are fully integrated and automated. They feature both couriers and their shipping and tracking prices.
- API Couriers and tracking: We also offer the possibility to connect through our API. This option is valid for customers with programming knowledge.
- Multi-channel Integration Platform: This tool allows you to automate the price calculation and selection of couriers and tracking. This option is for customers who have developed their e-commerce through our platform.
- PrestaShop module: We also offer the possibility to integrate a module in PrestaShop, which is able to calculate prices and select couriers.