In order synchronise your Prestashop shop with BigBuy, you can do it by using the Multi-channel Integration Platform (MIP), our centralized management platform for your ecommerce and other digital channels. Find out how.
Attention !: Remember the minimum requirements required for your hosting if you want to use Multi-channel Integration Platform.
First of all, you need your shop, built with Prestashop, with a domain of your own. Once you have it, you can start the synchronisation as it follows:
- Before you start, you need to have an BigBuy Ecommerce or a higher pack. Otherwise, you won’t be able to access the platform. If you don’t have it yet, you can get it our Wholesale Packs page.
- Once you have your Enteprise Pack, go to BigBuy’s Control Panel. Click on the Multichannel button.
- Once you are on MIP, go to the left menu, and click on “Softwares ecommerce”. You’ll see the PrestaShop section. Click on the blue button with the “+” symbol in order to create a new shop.
- You’ll see a new screen with different elements:– User name: This is the name used to identify your shop. By default, it will be “PrestaShop”, but you can change to a different one.
– Domain: In this section, you must write your shop’s URL (remember to include http:// or https://).
– Script path: This is the path where you find the PrestaShop module that you need to install in your store.
- To download the PrestaShop module, click on the first “Download” button in the blue box on the right. When it has downloaded, install it in your PrestaShop store.
- To connect your store to PrestaShop, click on Login. Then log into your store. Enter your details and click on Login.Then accept the Multi-Channel Integration System permissions. To do this, click on Agree and the synchronisation will be carried out.Learn how to install the mmoconnector module in this post.
To continue the publishing process, your shop must comply with requirements to connect to the Multi-channel Integration Platform.
You can find further information on this through the following link.
- Once you have done this, you will be able to continue. The tool will validate that the connection with the shop is correct and the option for selecting languages and taxes will appear. In this same step, you need to link the taxes you are going to use in the PrestaShop. If you have not configured the taxes in your PrestaShop store, from the control panel, go to the “International > Taxes” section. You need to add a new tax entry via the “Add new tax” button located at the top of the screen.
Complete the following fields: “Name” (do this for all the languages in your shop by using the language selector), “Rate” and “Enable”.
The following form will appear, in which you need to complete the “Name” field and click on “Save and Stay”.
After saving these changes, the new form will appear where you need to add and configure the new tax rule for the required countries. Remember that you need to click on the “Save” button to save the configuration for each country.
Following this, you need to link these tax values in the Multi-channel Integration Platform.
Note: Remember that every order of your Prestashop store and the rest of digital channels is shown in the "Orders" section of MIP.